NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 27 September 2021
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Centurion Hospice Association will be held on Monday 27th September 2021 at 16:00.
Venue: Centurion Hospice Conference Centre, Cnr Clifton Ave and North St, Lyttelton Manor, Centurion.
This AGM is open to members of the public.
Secretary of the Board of Governors
The Agenda will include:
- The presentation of the Annual Financial Statement 2020/2021. The AFS is available for your consideration by calling 012 664 6175 or emailing email@example.com to request a copy.
- Confirming the Minutes of the previous AGM held on 29 September 2020.
- Reporting the activities of the Association for the period 01 April 2020 to 31 March 2021.
- Proposing that CFO 360 Chartered Accountants be appointed as the auditors of the Association.
- Electing the members of the Board of Governors of the Association.
- Considering such other business as may be transacted at an AGM. Motions to be placed on the Agenda of the AGM must be received in writing by The Secretary of the Board no later than Wednesday 22 September 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org or be delivered to the offices of the Association
DID YOU KNOW?
Our hospice admits patients for respite care for up to 14 days.
CENTURION HOSPICE IN NUMBERS
Marius Bester and the Hospice’s bakery delivered 17 cakes this past month.
News and Events
The Centurion Hospice Launch Podcasts
Well-known radio and television Riva Schoeman is the voice behind the microphone in a series of podcasts that will be a first for any Hospice in South Africa.
The new podcasts series called: Port of Call from Centurion Hospice, will connect listeners with experts as well as leaders in hospice and palliative care, with pertinent and heart-warming discussions about timely issues that patient’s, family members and friends are faced with when a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Centurion Hospice Outreach for Women’s Month
A charity that reaches out to another charity.
That might sound like a paradox, but Centurion Hospice has always done things differently. After all, it is women’s month, and all women need to be celebrated.
For this reason, Centurion Hospice, decided to spoil the women living in the Lions Haven home for SASSA-seniors last Friday.
These women, who are mostly widows survived on their SASSA-pension can rarely afford to buy luxuries, or indulge themselves in any form of entertainment.
Therefore, Centurion Hospice, spoiled them with a gift bag and entertainment …
“Tomorrow everything will look different”
Well-known music publicist and larger-than-life personality Lydia Winchester recently joined a list of celebrities who decided to back Centurion Hospice by giving their time, knowledge, and expertise.
“I attended a hospice Memorial Day last year and I met amazing, strong people who tended to their loved ones during a cancer battle, who lost them, who when through the bereavement process, who understood death…